Our strategic partnership with EMT Madrid gives us unparalleled expertise in developing CNG Stations.
EMT Madrid operates over 2,000 transit buses and transports 425 million passengers a year in Madrid, Spain. The Sanchinarro Fueling Station operated by EMT is one of the fastest natural gas fueling stations in the world, capable of filling a bus in three minutes.
MetroGas, together with EMT Madrid, aims to bring two decades of experience in deploying and operating CNG fueling stations to Miami-Dade County.
What can MetroGas do for you?
MetroGas offers a wide variety of services. We provide CNG Fueling Stations and Solutions to fleet users and customers by:
- Custom Designing, Building, and Operating & Maintaining CNG fueling stations
- Selling CNG and LNG fuel to fleets at competitive prices
- Providing qualifying customers with 100% of the capital requirements
- Assisting in applying for Federal and Local Grants for qualifying Fleet and infrastructure upgrades
- Assisting in applying for applicable tax credits
Why Natural Gas?
Compressed natural gas (CNG) is a fossil fuel substitute for gasoline (petrol), diesel, or propane/LPG. Although its combustion does produce greenhouse gases, it is a more environmentally clean alternative to those fuels, and it is much safer than other fuels in the event of a spill (natural gas is lighter than air, and disperses quickly when released)